Calling all ASEAN youth to register for the EU-ASEAN Youth Diplomats Programme
Kuala Lumpur, MY / Online | Registration Deadline 15 Dec 2022
The EU is inviting students aged 18 to 25 across Malaysia to be part of this year’s EU-ASEAN Youth Diplomats Programme, a three-day gathering to prepare Malaysia’s future leaders with interactive sessions and simulated dialogues from 17 to 19 February 2023.
The highlight of the fully sponsored event will be the EU-ASEAN Summit, a mock session of 27 EU countries and 10 ASEAN countries to be represented by select participants.
Conducted in a similar format to the Model UN, delegates will jointly tackle a range of cross-cutting issues for the EU and ASEAN. Expert online training will be provided beforehand with tips and tricks on research, policy drafting and public speaking.
Why join this programme?
- Meet and network with national and regional representatives along with the movers and shakers of EU-ASEAN relations.
- Gain first-hand experience and a deeper understanding of diplomacy areas and diplomatic processes between the EU and ASEAN.
- Develop practical skills in leadership, teamwork, negotiation, critical thinking, and research under real-world pressure.
What do I get out of it?
- Access to three online courses with EU and ASEAN high-level experts.
- Engagement sessions with representatives from EU and ASEAN delegations.
- Full sponsorship to attend the summit in Kuala Lumpur.
This year’s run marks a momentous milestone of 45 years of EU-ASEAN relations, lending a global platform for youth voices on current events and key issues.
Be a part of the change, level up your future, and register now: http://my-adp.org/eaydp