ASEAN-EU Higher Education Fair 2023
Online | 2 September 2023
The EU Delegation to ASEAN (EUD) and ASEAN Secretariat are once again jointly organising the ASEAN-EU Higher Education Fair (AEHEF) 2023, to be held on Saturday, 2 September 2023.
The free-of-charge event will highlight the EU’s commitment to expanding education, research and scholarship opportunities across Europe and South-East Asia. Current and prospective graduate and post-graduate students, researchers and other academics between the ages of 18 and 35 are invited to take part in webinars and country presentations at the fair’s country and institutional virtual booths between 13.00 and 17.00 (JKT/BKK/HAN).
Participants will also have the chance to…
- Interact virtually with more than 80 higher education institutions and direct representatives
- Join webinars and obtain information on scholarships such as the EU’s flagship Erasmus+
- Learn the advantages and opportunities of studying and living in the EU and ASEAN
Building on the success of last year’s AEHEF, which connected over 1 000 prospective students and researchers from across the region with 130 exhibitors, this year’s run continues to provide greater opportunities and accessibility, particularly for those in locations not in close proximity to dedicated on-site fairs. The event will present the EU as an appealing destination for continued education and work opportunities, while also sharing the stage with leading ASEAN higher education institutions (HEIs).
With 2023 as the European Year of Skills, the event further promotes lifelong learning, empowering people and companies to contribute to green and digital transitions. Attracting skills and talent from non-EU countries, including by strengthening learning opportunities and mobility, is among this year’s top priorities for the EU.
Register here: Visitors | Exhibitors
1. Exhibitors are required to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which includes separate collection of participant data as this will not be shared by the organisers.
2. Exhibitors must also provide their own virtual room on their chosen platform (Zoom, Google Meet, etc.) for direct engagement with participants. Links will be displayed at virtual booths.